II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Soaring to Paradise

I soared above the cloudy sky 
 
and there appeared a charming land.

It’s splendor no one could deny.

It was not made by human hand.


Beauty like an island of ice

whose grandeur stole my breath away.

I felt lost in a paradise.

I’d venture there another day.


The plane landed upon the ground.

My feet are planted here for now,

but I won’t always be earth bound.

I’ll fly to there again, I vow.


To soar above the world so high

and see the glory there once more;

I’ll take the chance again to fly.

Then thank my God whom I adore.

No comments:

Swagbucks