II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Songfilled Sundays

Where Can I Go?

O God who created earth, sea and skies,
help me thy power and majesty realize.
Where can I go that you do not see?
From your presence can I flee?

I see your might when I look around.
You are the God who can be sought and found.
What a loving sacrifice was made,
a ransom price for our souls paid.

Oh loving Lamb who died on Calvary,
teach me to be more and more like thee.
Give me a kind and compassionate heart,
that I may to others your love impart.

I want to be an obedient child,
having a gentle spirit, meek and mild.
Walking with you day by day,
telling others you are the life, truth and way.

1 comment:

carmen uy said...

Nice poem. I see that you are posting almost everyday. The Holy Spirit must really be inspiring you.

Swagbucks