II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Songfilled Sundays

Delight in the LORD

Precious thoughts of Him when I arise,
Melodies of birds float across the skies,
Fragrant aroma of a flower delights my nose,
How beautiful is the sight of a rose.

A sunrise feels me with wonder
As does the sound of the mighty thunder.
The gentle rain falls to the earth,
Plants grow and there is new birth.

I look with awe at all He has made,
His glory and power are thus displayed.
I will delight in Him all my days.
My lips will continually give Him praise.

There is no other God, He is the only one.
When He spoke He created the moon and sun.
Brothers and Sisters praise him along with me,
The Mighty God made earth, sky and sea.

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Wow - so beautiful.

Swagbucks