II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

What If

What if I thought about each action I took
And lived by the Bible God’s good Book.
What if the idols in my life I’d forsake?
What change in my life would it make?

What if I started out each day singing His praise
And continued doing this all of my days.
What if I declared God as my Master and King
Would it help others make Him their everything.

Could I help others see God, the great I am,
Open their yes to see Jesus, the perfect lamb?
God, I bow before you with this fervent plea,
Help me be more fully devoted to thee.

Instead of the world, I’ll depend on you,
Meditating on your Word will restore and renew.
I’ll think of Jesus who died to set us all free,
Then my life will no longer be all about me.

No comments:

Swagbucks