II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Life is in His Hands

As I look back over my life history.

What has happened is no mystery.

The places I never thought I'd go,

People I never expected to know,

Challenges overcame that helped me grow,

Things I've accomplished because of you,

That I never even dreamed I could do,

Trials that brought me to my knees,

Drew me even closer and closer to thee.

I will follow you all of my days,

Lift your name up in praise.

You've given my joy without measure.

All my blessings I will treasure.

From you I never want to roam.

Can't wait to see you in that heavenly home.


Judy Wood

2 comments:

Connie Arnold said...

Very lovely, uplifting and hope filled. Thanks for sharing!

Not Alone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Swagbucks