II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Giver of All Good Gifts

I enjoy giving those I love a treat of
some kind or taking them special places.
I want them to know how very much they
mean to me.

God enjoys giving me special blessings
because He loves me and because He can.
He showered my life with: loving parents,
a faithful husband, 3 fantastic children,
2 amazing daughter-in-laws, 5 darling
grandchildren, special friends everywhere
we have lived, a precious church family,
and my treasured work family.

God loves to bless my life, to give me
those sweet and precious gifts that make
each day memorable. He doesn't have to,
but He wants to.

My life consists of many special people
and memories that I cherish. Every
person God has placed in my life has
left an imprint on my heart.

I don't deserve all these marvelous gifts
from His hand, but I'm so thankful He has
given them to me and it thrills Him to
give me what He knows I need. How about
you? What's He given you? Take joy in
His amazing gifts today!!!

No comments:

Swagbucks