II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, September 26, 2016

A Golden Life

My life is like a golden treasure chest

running over with gems of which I’m blest.

Memories like diamonds shine in my mind.

Like a prospector, gold nuggets I find.



Sixty-six years of blessings, I confess.

Then to God my gratitude I express.

He has smiled and rained blessings all around.

Each raindrop shines like a jewel on the ground.



If I forget how good God’s been to me

I’ll open up the treasure chest and see

all the ways my life with gold is arrayed.

Then I’ll thank Him for the love He’s displayed.



Each day He blesses me with new treasure

which bestows pleasures beyond all measure.

Precious gifts He gives to me each new day.

My Father knows just how His love to display.



The best treasure I have is eternal life.

Where I will be away from earthly strife.

Then this blessed woman will walk streets of gold

and my Father’s presence at last behold.

No comments:

Swagbucks