II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Search Me O God

Search Me, O God

Search me, O God and know my heart

Show me the darkness within

Then convict me and transform me 
 
to be more like Christ.


Test me and know my anxious thoughts

Reveal all my fears to me

Help me see my need for you 
 
then in you I will trust.


See if I’ve done anything wrong

Any sin that offends you

Show me my sin, help me live

my life doing your will.


Search my heart and test me O God

Show me the sin within me

Then lead me along the path

of everlasting life.

No comments:

Swagbucks