II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Neglecting my Blog

I've been having so much fun on Fanstory creating stories about Fischer and Two Bear. Then there's Esther Sue, Tessa Turtle and Pete, the guard dog and their adventures. What will they be doing next? It's such fun to work on these stories for my grandchildren. Next Fischer is going to be pretending to be a pirate and then one of the doodle boppers. I have a cute picture of Esther looking up heavenward. There may be a story of Esther praying.

It seems that some of my poems about God have been the best received. So, I hope to write
more. Fanstory is a great place to share stories about God and people read them and review them. Some even seem encouraged. There are some doubters, but they at least read and maybe
reflect some.

So, if you don't notice any poems or stories here, I'll be on Fanstory.

No comments:

Swagbucks