II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Precious Gems

Precious gems so rare,

There's naught to compare.

Why did you choose upon me to shine

Your friendship so fine?


Your cheerleading style

Saw me through many a trial.

You led me to a higher plane

And helped me sing a lovely refrain.


Even a language barrier

Couldn't keep us from being together.

To another country we'd flown.

You made me part of your home.


You were like a gentle breeze,

Even getting down on your knees

Making pleas for me to the Father above

Showing me your loyalty and love.


Friends, old and new

How could I do without you?

You're love is a refreshing stream.

Our friendship, I highly esteem.



Copyright April 2007

Written by J.K. Wood



No comments:

Swagbucks