II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fantastic Friday

When I’m Still I Find Him

Father, I have so much to do,
But first I need time with you.
I hurry, scurry and run around
When what I need in only you is found.

I need you at the beginning of my day
For how else can I find my way.
You give me the strength I need.
I must follow wherever you lead.

At the end of the day when my eyes close,
I remember my precious Savior arose.
He won the victory over sin.
With Him a new life can begin.

I will find you when I am still.
My life with contentment you fill.
My lips will sing and praise
And tell of your loving ways.

No comments:

Swagbucks