II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Treasured Tuesdays

Amazing Savior, Amazing Grace
A great tree can arise from a very tiny seed
May my faith grow like that as I follow your lead
Help me say not my will but yours be done
And not drop out of this race I have to run.
How can I look upon my Savior’s precious face
When I’m so unworthy of His amazing grace
He continues to forgive me o’er and o’er
And generously His love for me outpour

I know today that I must take a leap
Trusting in the one who never does sleep
He’s always ready to help me when I fall
Or listen to me no matter when I call

No comments:

Swagbucks