II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Treasured Tuesdays

Moment by Moment

Moment by moment I live each day
Trusting God as I walk the narrow way
Living by faith and not by sight
Following as He leads me by His light

Wondering how He could love me so
Thankful for the Savior I've come to know
Why did He choose to die for a sinner like me
Praise God for the blood that sets me free

We talk together each day as friends do
I read His words that are precious and true
He declares that He loves me o'er and o'er
He's my King, my master, the one I adore

Moment by moment I walk with my King
Throughout eternity His praises I'll sing
I can hardly wait to see Him face to face
When at last I have won my lifelong race

No comments:

Swagbucks