II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Buds of Hope

We’ve had a harsh winter season
I’m weary of snow and freezin’
Discouraged and feeling blue
Days with sunshine so few.

I know winter is in God’s plan,
But I love warmth and getting tan.
Spring flowers always cheer me.
Birds’ songs set my spirit free.

Buds of hope on trees appear,
These proclaim spring is near.
God, seasons are in your hand.
They come and go as you have planned.


Whenever we're feeling discouraged God
shows us something to brighten our day.

No comments:

Swagbucks