II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can't You See Me

Do you feel my comfort in the cool breeze
or my strength in a mighty oak tree?
Do you think of my power when you 
see my creation 
or my compassion when you notice
a weeping willow tree?
Do you see my love in the face
of a sweet child?
Look at their smile do you see me?
Are you reminded of my salvation
when you see a red rose?
Do you think of the blood my son
shed on the cross at Calvary?

You're always asking to see my presence.

Look around. Do you see me? I'm all around you.
You can see me in all my creation.

No comments:

Swagbucks