II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Dry Seasons


Dry Seasons come into my heart
choking out the zeal within.
Dry Seasons, please depart.
LORD, cleanse me of my sin.

Refresh my spirit again
with your presence renew my soul.
Let me feel victorious within
Over my life take full control.

Dry Seasons leave me forever.
Green Growing Seasons return.
Worldliness and its ties sever.
Father for you let my heart yearn.

Let my need for you be as great
as my need for water or air.
On your Word may I meditate.
My lips forever your praise declare.

Then the dry Seasons will be gone
replaced by a new life with you.
A beautiful day will dawn
with a wonderful heavenly view.

No comments:

Swagbucks