II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

He's My Friend

When I felt discouraged today,
you sent a special friend my way.
She had the perfect words to say
to brighten my dark blue day.

When I wonder if you are near
suddenly you make it so clear.
I see an amazing new sight,
an unusual bird in flight.

When prayers answers come so slow,
you lovingly let me know
by special blessings you send
my broken heart you will mend.

Looking at my life's history
it is surely no mystery.
You have always been there
showing me a love so rare.

No comments:

Swagbucks