II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Friday, February 18, 2011

A Longing for Home

Thinking of home makes
my heart beat joyously.
The very word on my lips
tastes deliciously sweet.

A picture is created
of a magnificent place
where love and devotion
are evident on each face.

There's a longing in my heart
to return to that special abode
where cares and troubles
shared make an easier load.

We all love our families
and our home here on earth,
but what about heaven
with its joy and mirth.

Heaven is on my mind now,
I'll see my Savior before long.
He'll welcome me home saying,
"This is where you belong".

No comments:

Swagbucks