II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valleys and Mountaintops

My LORD and Savior is with me
each and every day.
Through all of life's seasons,
He hears me when I pray.

He's with me in the valley of weeping
when I'm in the depths of despair.
He's with me on the mountaintop of joy.
I can always see His tender care.

He knows just how to comfort me
through times of sorrow and grief,
bringing peace to my heavy heart,
granting me gracious relief.

During difficult times He never leaves.
He will always be right by my side
loving me and holding me close.
With Him I always will reside.

No comments:

Swagbucks