II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

No Other Friend

You are my most precious and trusted friend

who knows the secret places of my heart.

I bring my brokenness for you to mend.

Your healing touch wholeness and joy impart.


Nothing about me is hidden from view.

You know what the next word I speak will be.

Even my ugly thoughts are known to you.

There's nowhere I can go you won't see me.


You know me to depths of marrow and bone

and love me more than I can understand
.
With the strength you have provided I've grown.

As best friends we'll walk through life hand in hand.

No comments:

Swagbucks