II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dear Fischer

It was such fun seeing you over the web came the other night.
You were so sweet to want to share a drink from your sippy
cup with Pocket and reaching out to give him a hug.

It was funny seeing you imitate Pa pa's silly faces.

I love your big blue eyes and I enjoy the sound of your voice
as you are learning to say words.

Somehow I am going to have to see you before your Mommy
and Daddy bring you here in August. I want to hold you
again, read to you and toss a ball with you.

I love you Fischer! Obey your Mommy and Daddy.
See you soon, Grandma

No comments:

Swagbucks