II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Little One

I love seeing the excitement on your Mommy and Daddy's faces
as they talk about you.
They want to get your room all ready for you.
O Little One! I think about you.
What will you look like.
Will you look like your Mommy or your Daddy
or a combination of both.
Will you be talkative or shy.
Will you grow up to be a teacher like your Mommy.
I can hardly wait to hold you in my arms,
to rock you, sing to you, and read you Bible stories.
Only 4 more months until I see you.
Until then Little One.
Love ya, Grandma

No comments:

Swagbucks