II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Father, Hear My Plea


People I care for are hurting today.
"Father, please bless them," I pray.
Some have suffered for so long.
It just seems so wrong.

I know they must be asking why,
as they look to you and cry.
Fill them with comfort and peace,
from heavy burdens give release.

Give me wisdom, Lord, of what to say
or do to lift their burden along the way.
Use me as an instrument of your love
to show them to trust their Father above.

1 comment:

sis said...

Wonderful prayer, and such a sweet picture. Judy, you really are very talented.
Jeri

Swagbucks