II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Father Gives Me

the beauty of a sunrise
to start each new day.
the sun and moon
that brighten my way.
fragrant and lovely flowers
proving His love and care.
A faithful husband
so very rare.
Small birds that fly
high above and sing,
songs that remind me
of my God and King.
Children and Grandchildren
my pride and delight.
His comfort and strength
through the dark lonely night.
A loving Savior who
shed His blood for me.
An eternal home in heaven,
salvation and grace that's free.
Look at your own life
and you will see,
He has blessings enough
for you and me.

1 comment:

Miss Charlene said...

You have a gift from the Lord in writing poetry :) I also love your new layout! I also find many at www.pyzam.com :)

Swagbucks