II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Waiting on Him

Waiting on answers I can't see.
Knowing He always hears my plea.
Waiting to see His plan unfold.
Praying my life He will mold.
Serving while the future's unclear.
Worshiping my God without fear.

3 comments:

Miss Charlene said...

I like this one too! I'm waiting too but there's no fear of the unknown because we know God!

carmen uy said...

Yes, we are like Martha waiting on Jesus Christ, and like Mary too, waiting for answers.

Together We Save said...

This is a very timly poem for my life. Thank you.

Swagbucks