II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

You're the Missing Piece

When life is a puzzle
You're the missing piece I seek.
When I'm feeling joyful
You're the music that stirs my heart.
When I've fallen over the edge
You're the rope to which I cling.
When I'm in the middle of sinking sand
You're the foundation neath my feet.
When life seems cruel and cold
You're the fire that warms my soul.
You're my Savior, friend, redeemer,
My light and my very life.

1 comment:

Miss Charlene said...

Wonderful job! God has blessed you with inspiration and you have used it for his glory. :)

Swagbucks