II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Where Do I Run

Where do I run when I can’t see;
When the darkness surrounds me
When I’m alone and afraid
Who will come to my aid?

No one cares what I’m go through
They all have problems, too.
Who can I run to, who will care?
I need an answer to my prayer.


I’ve cried out to every friend,
Now I’m at my wit’s end.
No one has time to hear.
They all just disappear.

Then I hear a quiet voice,
“Be still, make me your choice.”
He brings peace to my heart
And He’ll never depart.

“Child, my heart is aching
When I see yours breaking.
I’ve been here waiting
Standing and anticipating”

“Waiting to feel you in my arms,
to keep you safe from all harms.
I love you, but don't you know
that I’m not your foe?”

“When you’re weary or sad
Feeling hurt or just mad;
Come to me and share.
I’ll lift you from despair.”

Whenever I go away or roam
He begs me “ come back home.”
Where do I run when I can’t see?
I run to my Father who loves me.

No comments:

Swagbucks