II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Thumped by God

Alright! Have you ever felt it? That thumping
on the top of your head. Maybe some of you are
old enough that you dad used to thump you when
you did something you shouldn't. Kind of brings
you back to reality.

So have you ever been thumped by God. Yea! You
know what I mean. You have those moments when
you say, "I quit. I can't do this. It's too
hard." You get thumped. That little reminder.
God's telling you ok. You have a way to get
more power and strength. Listen up. Talk to me.
Pray. I'll be right there.

It seems I've had that thumping several times
lately. Only takes me a minute to realize God
will help me out. I know with my strength I
can't do it. But you know my Father is sooooo
powerful and mighty. He can do it and He will.
I'm gonna start talking to Him more. How about
you?

No comments:

Swagbucks