II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Forgiveness, How Sweet!

Forgiveness:

a gift we're given because of Jesus death
brings healing to our hearts and souls
something we can give to others
something we crave from others also.

Forgiveness:
where would I be without it?

One of our regular ladies in our Bible class at prison,
cries every time we sing Amazing Grace. I think
these women truly are thankful for forgiveness.
They have felt the need for it so deeply.

I need to remember I'm a sinner in need of God's
forgiveness and His grace every day. Judy Wood
is a sinner, but thanks be to God for His amazing
love and gift, the death of His Only Son.

1 comment:

Serendipitymom12 said...

Very true. We all are sinners and my pastor said that the average person sins three times a day. That's a total of a thousand times a year. I am truly thankful for a merciful God!

Swagbucks