II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Daily Bread

Thy Word is my daily bread
Strengthening me as I'm fed.
Treasuring it in my heart,
Let me never from it depart.

I need direction each day
to keep me on the narrow way.
The Bible is the only guide.
Its truth cannot be denied.

Thy Word brings me life,
helping me overcome strife.
Precious Word of God abide
with me as comfort you provide.


My

1 comment:

PS, God Loves You said...

Hi Judy,
I love that the PAGES OF YOUR HEART focus on what is most important. So glad that you are joining us at Transformed Moms : Moms Transformed.

Swagbucks