II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, November 24, 2008

All Good Gifts

Father, all good gifts come from thee,
Creator of all that is beautiful to see.
Lover of my soul, the one I adore
The true God all earth will bow before.

I am a sinner unworthy to see your face.
I thank you for your mercy, grace
and willingness to send your Son to earth
So I could die to sin and have a second birth.

Because of you I have been made new.
I can count on your Word that is true.
What a blessing to commune in prayer,
All my joys and sorrows with you I share.

No comments:

Swagbucks