II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Saving You, Saving Me

Precious LORD, amazing grace you send,
as my soul you defend.
Wondrous love that doesn't end.
Oh my Savior and my friend!

Loving Saviour who died for me,
paid my debt on Calvary,
cleansed my soul and set me free.
Now I come on bended knee.

God, your only Son you gave
wanting us, from sin to save.
Raising Him from the grave.
Daily now, your Word I crave!

Chorus:

Loving you, Loving me
He died for us on Calvary.
Saving you, Saving me
By His blood we are set free.

No comments:

Swagbucks