II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Fill the Emptiness

What will satisfy the emptiness I feel?
Where can I go so my heart will heal?
The world calls out constantly to me
If you do this then happy you’ll be.

But then I still feel empty inside
Who can help, who will provide?
Where do I go so I can be whole?
Who will fill the longing in my soul?

God you place a song in my heart
Always be with me, let’s never part.
When I am weak, you make me strong.
You make me feel like I always belong.

When I cry out you always hear
You make the emptiness disappear.
Each day I will walk by your side
Please hold my hand, be my guide.

No comments:

Swagbucks