II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Friday, November 06, 2009

In the Potter's Hands

In the potter’s hands I am clay,
Lovingly molded day by day.
The Master Potter has a plan for me
In the future I’ll be able to see.

Why is He shaping me like this?
I don’t want pain, just bliss.
Why must my heart ache?
I feel as if it’s about to break.

Even though I continue to wrestle,
The Potter is making me a stronger vessel.
I often argue and complain too much
And don’t always yield to His touch.

I must be shaped on the potter’s wheel
While all the cracks He will heal.
He will mold and fashion me into
an image of Jesus the world can see.

No comments:

Swagbucks