II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Treasured Tuesdays

Not Just Today, But Always

My heart I give to you,
Not just for a moment, but always.

It’s not just a casual relationship
I want with you
I want it to be forever and always.

I will treasure each moment of our
Time that we have together
Not just today, but tomorrow and always.

You will be with me on rainy days
You will be my sunshine
Not just today, but always

We will go on long walks together,
Have many treasured conversations,
Not just today, but always!

When my heart aches,
I know yours does, too.
You cry with me,
Not just today, but always.

Sometimes I don’t treat you very well
I turn away from you
But you’re still there waiting
Not just today, but always.

You love me more than I’ll ever know
Someday We’ll be together in heaven
Not just for one day or two, but always!

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Wow - to find a love like that would be wonderful.

Swagbucks