II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Songfilled Sundays

My Father’s Embrace

Tears trickled slowly down my face.
I needed my Father’s loving embrace.
The pain was difficult to bear
So I ran quickly to Him in prayer.

He alone has the power to heal
It begins as before Him I kneel.
He gently wipes away each tear,
Reminds me that He is always near.

God’s own Son died for my sake
So He understands my heart ache.
He watched His Son die on the cross.
He will help me bear my own loss.

I will be thankful as my faith grows
For all the love and hope He bestows.
His mercy is extended o’er and o’er.
One day I’ll see Him at heaven’s door

No comments:

Swagbucks