II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Songfilled Sundays

Who do I Worship

What question must I ask myself today?
Am I doing everything my own way?
Do I always have to be in control?
I need Almighty God to make me whole.

Who do I worship and give my praise?
What do I think about during my days?
Jesus you are the Redeemer of my soul?
When I need comfort you will console.

Father, you are the one true God.
You love me even though I am flawed.
No other God will I love and serve.
All glory and honor you deserve.

I will bow down before your throne.
I want to be yours and yours alone.
May my actions bring glory to your name.
Throughout my life your love I’ll proclaim.

No comments:

Swagbucks