II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm Overwhelmed

God has blessed me abundantly. He's answered my prayers for
Tracy and Franklin. He's blessing them with another child.

I've been thinking about prayers for my children. I know God
has been with them and blessed them.

He blessed Franklin and John with wonderful wives. They each
have a beautiful child. They have good jobs.

I know God answered prayers about Franklin getting the right
place to work and the right place to live.

Now I'm excited as John and Emily and trying to find a new home.
I'm excited to see how God will answer.

I believe He has blessed all my children with talents. I've seen them
grow in those. They amaze me. I've watched them all go through
college and now Libby is even a graduate student. I know God has
helped them all and I know He continues to have great plans for them
and for my grandchildren.

At times we pray, but we forget God is working. We get used to
praying and sometimes we forget to praise Him when He answers.
Thank you God for continuiing to answer even when I'm not worthy
of your wonderful gifts. Thank you also for my wonderful church
family who's praying for me.

No comments:

Swagbucks