II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sharing Tag

I was tagged by Franklin.

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged yuo and post the rules on
your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog,
or
Share the 5 top places on your "want to see or want to see again"
list, or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you
were 25 years old.

Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of
your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know
that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

I'm doing 5 random facts about myself.

1. In high school I hated giving book reports, but later joined
Toastmasters and enjoyed giving speeches. I was still nervous
but it was fun.

2. When I got married I was working in the Dept. of Anesthesiology
at University Hospital in Oklahoma City. The other women in
the office couldn't believe I would be willing to move away from
my parents to Memphis, Tenn. Because of a recommendation
letter sent from one of my bosses I was able to work at the
University Hospital in Memphis also in the Dept. of
Anesthesiology.

3. I hate change, but moved to Africa for 5 years. Only with God's
was I able to do this.

4. Another thing about myself it that I am involved in prison
ministry which has also been something which stretched my
faith.

5. My latest passion is writing; although I have lots and lots of stuff
I've written not much is really worthy of reading.

tag: Esther, Tracy

No comments:

Swagbucks