II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I can Worship

I can Worship

I will sing and pray
Worship God today
He made the earth and sky
And the beautiful butterfly.

With His mighty power
He made the rain showers
The booming of thunder
Fills my heart with wonder.

I thank Him for food to eat,
Fruit, vegetables and meat.
Thank Him for our family
Mom, Dad, sister, brother and me.

Remember how Jesus died
On the cross He was crucified.
His body represented by the bread
Fruit of the vine reminds me that He bled.

We give money with a cheerful heart
To help others by doing our part.
We send people to foreign lands
To tell of God’s wonderful plans.

I love to read the B-i-b-l-e
It tells that Jesus loves me.
I will learn to trust and obey
Walk with Him every day.


(Trying to come up with a worship poem for
children's Bible class)

No comments:

Swagbucks