II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Friday, June 04, 2010

A Look Back

Take a look at your life. What were you like
as a teenager and what are you like now? How
has God worked in your life? Isn't it amazing
that He can take our weaknesses and use them
for His glory.

Are you doing things in your life now that
you never expected to?

I was an "extremely shy" teenager. I blushed
when someone even looked at me. I hated standing
in front of people at school and giving book
reports or even answering questions from teachers.

But God gave me some amazing friends and new
opportunities for growth. Those friends encouraged
me to be a cub scout den mother, a missionary in
Zambia, a teacher at the prison, and a writer
of poetry. (ok, I'll never be an Emily Dickinson
or other famous poet)

Now look back over your own life and share your
experiences. Where has God brought you from.

Now, am I an extravert now? NO!!! But He has
helped me grow a lot. What an awesome God we
serve!!

No comments:

Swagbucks