II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Fears about Job Search

Has anyone else experience fear related to trying to find a job?
I remember when Fred and I returned from Africa and I hadn't
worked outside our home in 17 years. All the job listings made
the jobs sound like something I couldn't possibly do.

I hadn't answered a phone in the 5 years we had lived in Africa.
We didn't have a phone. Secretarial work had changed so much
because there were computers.

So if you haven't worked for awhile like a stay at home Mom or
if you've had the same job for quite some time it's a frightening
experience looking for a job. Can anyone relate? If so, please
comment.

No comments:

Swagbucks