II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Marvelous Day

I had a marvelous day today. You might ask, what did you do
that was so marvelous. I had a day at home alone. It was so
exciting. I cleaned sinks, mopped floors, cleaned toilets, and
washed laundry. I even had time to watch one of my all-time
favorite movies (again) Facing the Giants. I also talked to my
mother, my mother-in-law and my son, Franklin, on the phone.

Even though I worked around the house I also had time just to
be alone and relax. If I don't have days to just relax and be
alone I really get stressed out.

I'm going to be teaching at the prison in about 3 weeks so I
worked on my lesson.

I think God knew I needed one of these stay at home and relax
kind of days. So thank you Father. You always provide what I
need.

No comments:

Swagbucks