II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Wash the Gray Away or Where's My Miss Clairol When I Need It!

There are certain disadvantages of being short on cash. I had begun
to enjoy an occasional trip to the beauty salon to get my hair cut and
that's no longer possible. Also, my hair has to go back to its original
color, drab gray and brown. My hair looks like it has been powdered
next to my scalp.

I guess this is the end of a beautiful friendship with Miss Clairol or
Revlon or whatever color I could find.

I just had another birthday so I guess I will just have to look my age!

No comments:

Swagbucks