II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

I Come Before Your Throne

Many people I love have
heavy burdens to bear.
I feel so very helpless, Father
so I come to you in prayer.

I have no power to heal
broken hearts or health,
no skills do I possess,
couldn't buy it with my wealth.

God, please listen as I share,
You're the compassionate one,
the mighty God who cares.
I'll lay them before you feet.
Thank you for listening
every day when we meet.

1 comment:

Miss Charlene said...

Wonderful, and how sweet that we can lay our burdens and worries at the feet of Jesus!

Swagbucks