II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Splendid Saturday




Wow! Today was amazing. I knew I would
be going to a wedding on the 36th floor
of the Chase Building. I'm terrified of
heights.

I knew I needed to meditate on God's Word
today all day. I prayed for Him to help
with my fear.

Of course, He came through. He always does
if I stop and depend on Him.

I just had to change my thinking every
time Satan tried to tell me I couldn't do
it.

Praise God for answered prayers and for His
strength to overcome.

No comments:

Swagbucks