II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Treasured Tuesdays















Today indeed is a treasured day. I spent time with
Esther. Her papa and I hid Easter eggs 4 times and
took her to the park. There is a new set of slides
and she tried all of them; even the one that was
high and fast.

I want to treasure all the time I can spend with my
grandchildren, children and my family and friends.


I think one thing about losing someone is you
appreciate the people in your life more.

I am going to try a different thing on my blog
because of my son changing his blog. I'm going
to post about magnificent Mondays, Treasured
Tuesdays, Wonderfilled Wednesdays, Thankful
Thursdays, Fantastic Fridays, Splendid Saturdays,
and Song for the Savior Sundays. At least, I'm
going to try. This makes me look at each day with
a new perspective.

I hope you try to see your blessings each day.

No comments:

Swagbucks