II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lay Your Burdens Down

When my life is filled with grief,
the pain more than I can bear;
I go to the one who gives relief,
knowing that He will care.

He gives strength when I'm weary,
comfort when I'm in despair,
sunshine when life is dreary.
All my sorrow with Him I'll share.

When your heart aches from loss,
go to your Father in prayer.
Lay your burdens down at the cross,
Jesus is waiting for you there.

1 comment:

carmen uy said...

When we feel defeated, we only have to look at the cross to feel victory over sin and death. His resurrection gives us hope for a life with him after death, because he saved us all from sin and damnation.

Swagbucks