II Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wonderfilled Wednesday

My walk today was like a marvelous celebration.
The birds were singing to the God of creation.
It touched my soul and I also wanted to praise;
just seeing all the beauty your world displays.

Thank you Father for daily blessings you impart
that lift my spirits and bring joy to my heart.
May I live each and every moment of the day
aware of the good gifts you've brought my way.

Through your creation we are reminded of the story
of your power and might and we see your glory.
I will continue to find joy in the world around me,
daily noticing these precious gifts and praising thee.

No comments:

Swagbucks